Business Process Management (BPM)
In unsettling economic times, BPM could spark the change required for your business to innovate and increase effectiveness.
Business Process Management (BPM) assists in managing organisational performance through process. Whilst the local and world economy is in a constant state of flux, BPM ensures the process supports the outcomes required.
Diversus employs a systematic approach to continuously improve business effectiveness and efficiency while striving for innovation, flexibility, and integration with technology. Organisations embracing process management can be more effective and more capable of change than a functionally-focused, traditional-hierarchical management approach.
Diversus can assist by implementing BPM methodologies supported by technology.
Our Business Process Management tools provide businesses with a range from simple workflow to a fully-fledged solution. A typical tool includes:
- Centralised process management through a unified interface
- Rich visual design experience for mapping business processes
- Provides various management features: enterprise console for managing processes, personal queues of workflow tasks, visual process monitor and control, change management features
- BPMN compliant elements like swim lanes and pools
- Queues for optimal resource utilisation
- Multiple channel support for anytime, anywhere connectivity
- Support for various types of forms including InfoPath and Windows Forms
- XML storage, manipulation and exchange
- Powerful calendar options for collaboration across time zones and geographies
- Extensive Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) features – process documentation, process automation, process administration
- Easy development and customisation of user interfaces
- Cross-browser support
If you are looking for a trusted partner who reliably delivers quality technology and innovative business solutions, please contact us.