By delivering quality, reliable solutions to our clients, Diversus’ innovation has been recognised by our peers
WAITTA / INCITE Awards
Since 1991, the WA Information Technology and Telecommunications Awards (WAITTA) has recognised outstanding performance and contributions by members of the ICT community in Western Australia. With the focus turning national, WAITTA is now merging with national INCITE Awards that honours both companies at the cutting edge of technology innovation as well as leading professionals across the ICT industry. Both organisations, recognises the achievements of home-grown Australian innovators.
In 2016, HBF and Diversus are competing in the Most Collaborative Technology Finals with Digital Workplace -- winners to be announced Friday, 24 June. Digital Workplace is about employees and their productivity. Both individually and collectively employees are the building blocks of successful organisations. Using technology to automate and optimise business process allows employees to focus on critical tasks delivering the greatest value to HBF's Members. Digital Workplace streamlines business process, promotes employee collaboration and drives successful business outcomes.
Diversus received two Merits in 2013 that recognized the quality, innovative solutions delivered to our clients.
CouncilsOnline Program for WA Local Government Association (WALGA) earned a merit in Society Domain
CouncilsOnline is a secure online portal for the online creation, submission, payment and tracking of Building and Planning Applications.
- With the streamlined, validated and transparent process, some approvals now occur within 24 hours of lodgementLive since April 2012 – coincided with new WA Building Act 2011
- In little over a year, 5,000 applications and 4,500 approvals were processed across 12 Councils. The percentage of valid applications is increasing with the processing and approval times reducing.
- Some of the larger councils now have over 70% of their applications via CouncilsOnline
GrainTrack Program for Co-operative Bulk Handling (CBH Group) earned a merit in Industry Domain, Industrial Category
Diversus, in cooperation with CBH Group, developed and deployed a solution that modernised the manual system rail card system yet kept the simplicity required for easy end-user interface. GrainTrack overhauled the transport system utilised by WA’s grain farmers using portable scanners, ruggedised touchscreen tablet PC, DIP messageboards and GPS.
Since GrainTrack went live in 2012:
- Eliminate injuries – Zero lost-time injury per month from the original one per month
- Increased operational and financial efficiencies
- First year’s savings – 6500 hours, near $0.5Million
- Savings in training new staff
- Zero grain contaminations
- Crew schedules aligned to actual train times
- Provides accurate timely operational information
- Eliminates manual and duplicate data entry