Project management is about being ‘on budget and on time’ every time! But at Diversus, it also about the ease of the journey.
Effective project management demands continuous monitoring and managing the constraints — schedule, costs, scope and quality. All Diversus’ project managers hold formal project management qualifications in PRINCE2, PMBOK and/or DSDM. They are certified in the theory, posses practical experience and manage projects like it’s second nature.
Being highly competent in their field, our project managers take the complexity away from application delivery that often baffles some organisations. They reduce the myriad of technical jargon to business-defined solutions with a scope and outcome that is easy for the organisation to understand.
Diversus project managers, have worked with a variety of successful software applications development and system implementation projects:
- Bespoke custom solutions
- Licensing & regulatory compliance
- Financial systems
- Rail and RFID solutions
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Business Process Management Systems (BPMS)
- Document Management Systems or Electronic Document and Resource Management Systems (EDRMS)
You can trust Diversus to provide knowledgeable assistance to embedding a project mentality into the organisation:
- Establishment of a project management office (PMO), project governance and program management
- Definition and embedding Software Development processes
- ITIL based process introduction
- Change management strategy formulation
If you are looking for a trusted partner who reliably delivers quality technology and innovative business solutions, please contact us.