The crux of Enterprise Architecture is planning, design, delivery and governance.
Diversus’ highly-skilled specialists have delivered a number of complex technical designs for the implementation of medium to large scale programs.
There are many frameworks, models and processes with regard to the structure, properties and development processes required for an Enterprise Architecture. There are many similar aspects and Diversus expertly utilises appropriate parts from each theory — Australian Government Architecture (AGA), TOGAF framework by the Open Group, and the Zachman Framework — to formulate a viable approach for your organisation.
The typical approach and deliverables for producing Enterprise Architecture include:
- Current & Future State Assessment (including Capability and Maturity Assessment)
- Business Architecture
- Service Architecture (including Data Architecture)
- Technology Architecture
- Segment Architecture (including Data Architecture)
- Information Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Strategic Roadmap
- Migration Plans
- Business Cases to support implementation of the Enterprise Architecture
If you are looking for a trusted partner who reliably delivers quality technology and innovative business solutions, please contact us.